Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl or mixer beat the sugar, butter, molasses and eggs together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the sugar-butter mix. Beat until all ingredients are well blended.
- Form golf-ball sized dough balls. Roll one side in raw cane sugar and place sugar-side-up on a cookie sheet and lightly press down. Leave a couple of inches between cookies.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes, or until done. I look for slight cracks on the surface to know they are done, since visually seeing the cookies "brown" is not possible. Cool on the tray for about 5 minutes, then remove to a cool, flat surface. Enjoy!