Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
This omelet is fast and delicious. If you have left over baked potatoes, you can dice, brown and add those as well. We have this breakfast with toast on the side a couple of times a week.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and beat smooth.
- Brown meat in cast iron skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add eggs and stir slowly, scraping the bottom with each pass to prevent browning on the bottom. When the eggs are 90% done to your preference, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover with a lid. Let sit for 5 minutes and then serve.