Yields: 12 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
We sometimes have this with breakfast or as a mid-afternoon snack. It is easy and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13" pan.
- Beat sugar and butter. Add eggs and beat.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk. Add nuts and vanilla.
- Mix soda with mashed bananas and add.
- Pour into greased and floured 9X13 pan or 3 loaf pans. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon and brown sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.